Nude like Never Before!
The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette is a total heartbreaker. A treasure chest of blush, mauve, taupe and beige neutrals, mingled with show-stopping copper, golden and pink glitter jewels, it features everything you need to master beguiling eye effects in one slimline (clutch bag-compatible) case. The array of 18 shadows includes ten highly pigmented mattes, formulated with aloe vera and coconut oil for butter-like application; four reflective shades, featuring shimmering pearl flecks for a gorgeous duo-chromatic finish; two glitter formulas, infused with innovative silicones for advanced adherence, pigment dispersion and luminosity; one pressed pearl, combined with acacia, jojoba and sunflower wax for a high-shimmer finish that layers effortlessly on top of mattes, adding dreamy depth and dimension; and even a concealer base, for flawless application and to boost any eyeshadow layered on top of it. You're guaranteed to fall head-over-heels for just-blushed cream ‘Bare’, peachy ‘Play’, mink ‘Lace’ and burgundy ‘Love Bite’, not to mention ruby shimmer ‘Excite’, copper ‘Infatuated’ and duo-chrome silver-pink ‘Daydream’. Each of the stunning shades looks stunning on its own, or blended for a strikingly beguiling make up look. Make sure you don't get waylaid on your way to the checkout! This sought-after edit will not hang around...
A game-changing palette that reinvents nude with 18 highly pigmented shades, ranging from flattering mattes to shimmer-drenched hues to transform your lids.
• 10 Highly Pigmented Mattes
• 4 Duo-Chromatic Reflective Shades
• 2 Glitter Formulas
• 1 Pressed Pearl Shade
• 1 Concealer Base (to boost eyeshadow & create a flawless application)
Fragrance Free, Talc Free
How to use:
1. Start by applying the concealer base to your lids for long-lasting, standout color.
2. Apply your favorite matte shade with a blending brush all over the lid.
3. For more demension, add one of the reflective shades to the lid based on the following desire:
• For a subtle light-diffusing look, blend into mattes.
• Apply over a base or bare lid for an understated pearlescent glow.
• Apply with the Fender Blender, or your finger, dipped in setting spray for maximum shine.
4. For the ultimate New Nude glam look: Top with either glitter (using our Fender Blender, or a flat, dense brush) or the pressed pearl shade.